To book please email us using the form on our page or phone Rhiannon or Nick on 01874 676617. We will hold a provisional booking open for you for a short time while you firm up arrangements (see bullet points below for details).
Before you book you need to know...
There is a minimum booking period of three nights for all bookings.
Arrival day for week / weekend bookings is Friday. Arrival time is 4pm and departure time is 10am.
Arrival time for midweek bookings is 4pm and departure time is 10am.
If you'd like further information on the barn's layout or availability, please call on 01874 676617 or get in touch by email via the form on the page.
The nitty gritty information...
- Please email or telephone to make a booking which will be designated 'provisional' for up to five working days pending required payment.
- A deposit of £250 is payable to secure the booking. The balance is payable eight weeks before the date of arrival.
- We accept cheques or BACS transfers. Cheques must be made payable to Rhiannon Davies.
- We will email you with confirmation of your booking – this will include details of your guest numbers and dates, directions, arrival and departure times.
- One travel cot and one high chair are available free of charge upon request – if possible please book in advance. We regret that we are unable to supply cot linen.
- We supply pillows, bed linen and towels for you during your stay.
- Additional charges for dogs should be included in payment at time of booking. The cost is £25 per dog.
- Cancellation insurance is not included in your rental. We strongly recommend you consider taking out your own cancellation insurance independently.
- We provide a starter pack of useful household items for your stay. This includes cleaning materials, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing powder and toilet rolls.
- There is no mobile signal so we provide a landline with an 'honesty box' for you to pay for calls.
- WiFI use is included in the price of your holiday.
More detailed information can be found in our terms & conditions or you can contact us.