To book please email us using the form on our page or phone Rhiannon or Nick on 01874 676617. We will hold a provisional booking open for you for a short time while you firm up arrangements (see bullet points below for details).
Before you book you need to know...
There is a minimum booking period of three nights for all bookings.
Arrival day for week / weekend bookings is Friday. Arrival time is 3.30pm and departure time is 10.30am.
Arrival time for midweek bookings is 3.30pm and departure time is 10.30am.
The nitty gritty information...
- Please email or telephone to make a booking which will be designated 'provisional' for up to five working days pending required payment.
- A deposit of £250 is payable to secure the booking. The balance is payable six weeks before the date of arrival.
- We accept cheques or BACS transfers. Cheques must be made payable to Rhiannon Davies.
- We will email you with confirmation of your booking - this will include details of your guest numbers and dates, directions, arrival and departure times.
- One travel cot and one high chair are available free of charge upon request - if possible please book in advance. We regret that we are unable to supply cot linen.
- We supply pillows, bed linen and towels for you during your stay.
- Additional charges for dogs should be included in payment at time of booking. The cost is £10 per dog.
- Cancellation insurance is not included in your rental. We strongly recommend you consider taking out your own cancellation insurance independently.
- We provide a starter pack of useful household items for your stay. This includes cleaning materials, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing powder and toilet rolls.
- There is no mobile signal so we provide a landline with an 'honesty box' for you to pay for calls.
- WiFI use is included in the price of your holiday.