Cost of booking a self-catering holiday
• Three-day weekend break – £925
• Four-day mid-week break (between Monday and Friday) – £925 to £1025
• Friday to Friday week – £1250 to £1800, depending on the season
• May Bank Holiday week - £1875, Christmas week and New Year week – £1875
For more details or to make a booking, give Rhiannon or Nick a ring or fill in the form on the Contact Us page.
Powys LD3 7YT
What you need
- We ask for a £250, non-refundable deposit to secure a booking – the balance will then be due eight weeks before your arrival date.
- The hire of the house is normally from 4pm on a Friday – either for a week or a weekend.
- If you have a weekend booking the departure time on Monday is 10.00am.
- For weekday bookings the departure time is 10.00am on Friday.
- The house is fully heated, beds are made up, bath towels and hand towels are provided.
- Loo rolls, bin bags, dish washer tablets, washing up liquid, basic condiments are all on site.
- Please let us know if you’d like to bring a dog or dogs as we are in a farming area and this can be a sensitive issue especially at lambing time.
- Cost per dog, full or part week, £25.
Use the calendars below to check dates...